Tuesday, December 11, 2012

thanks-full

It's Thankful Tuesday, so here goes.

Today I'm thankful that God makes all things possible. And that someone was talented enough to write a song about it.

All Things Possible

I'm thankful for a four-mile run on dry pavement after this morning's snow, and for the cold weather running gear that my husband bought me.

I'm thankful for my accounting students, especially the one who hasn't said two words to me all semester. Tonight he bubbled with joy as he told me about his decision to change his major from business (boring) to nutrition (passion). "Way to go!" I said.

Above all, I am thankful that God saved me, and kept me from committing suicide. He has brought such joy and life to me that people find it hard to believe I experienced depression.

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, His love endures forever.