Saturday, December 13, 2008

answered prayer


Why am I surprised?

God is doing some incredible things in my daughter-in-law's life... On August 31st, I "drew" a prayer for her, a prayer for God's healing work. She's had a lot of emotional "stuff" in the past three years.

Yesterday, I got an e-mail from her. The answers are so far above and beyond what I could even have asked or imagined that it can only be God at work. She is standing up for herself and setting boundaries. She is opening herself courageously to face two of her most difficult issues, the estrangement from her family and the death of her co-worker, a death that she witnessed.

I say a quiet "Hallelujah". And I pray with all my heart, soul, mind and strength that God's love, expressed through us, will surround and strengthen her.

Oh, dearest Candice, know that you are loved.

1 comment:

patty said...

PTL!!! It gave me chills reading your post. I am so glad to hear that God is moving in Candice's life.
I love the pic of the newlyweds.