Sunday, December 20, 2009

NewEveryMorning.com




I notice that life has not slowed down one bit since my last post in September. Time to evaluate and prioritize, always a good end-of-year activity.

This morning, I read Lamentations 3:22-23,

Because of the Lord's great love, we are not consumed
For His compassions never fail;
They are new every morning...

I stared at those three words for awhile.

New every morning.
New every morning.
New every morning.

Wouldn't it be amazing to live like I believe it? It's not just when I'm in crisis. It's not just when I am living up to my so-called standards. It's not just when I am living up to God's standards.

God's compassions are a gift, as fresh and new every morning as the snow that laced the trees this morning when I woke up.

Wouldn't it be refreshing to go to a website, www.neweverymorning.com, and revel in the good news of God's love and mercy crowning us? (I actually came downstairs and looked on the computer to see if the domain was available - nope, someone has snagged it already, though it is not in use. Pity.)

New. A fresh start!

Every. Without a doubt; past, present, future!

Morning. Daily!

1 comment:

Julie and Darrick said...

Don't forget about my standards for the "my church lady"!! Good to see you posting again.